Department of Management Studies
To create and disseminate knowledge in
the core and allied areas of Humanities,
Business Management and Social Sciences
to develop professional competence and
managerial skills to shape up
1. To open nascent avenues for studies and Research at the various academic levels in the emerging field of Humanities, Social Sciences and Business Management.
2. To develop professionals with decisive ability to initiate and manage change.
3. To generate human resource of excellent quality with professional, interpersonal and scientific skills for managing local and global needs.
4. To cultivate entrepreneurial skills amongst graduates, post-graduates and doctoral scholars.
5. To develop soft skills of budding managers in order to increase employability.